Orange Home Broadband provides the lowest value broadband in the UK for existing Orange mobile customers at just £5 a month on a 12 month contract.
Plus with 'No Tricks Just treats', customers never have any nasty surprises.
Why did Orange change our prices and tariffs?
- To boost best value proposition – Orange mobile customers will be exclusively rewarded with half price home broadband for life.
- To enhance plans with more features and no hidden costs – Customers can now enjoy a shorter 12 month contract period as well as the UK’s best value home broadband plan at just £5 a month for unlimited broadband usage (as long as they stay an Orange mobile customer)
- Shout about great service and new dedicated broadband network – Orange Broadband was recently voted number one 1 for customer satisfaction in July’s OFCOM survey, 2011.
|Simply Broadband|| Broadband |
& Off Peak Calls
| Broadband |
& Anytime Calls
|£12.75||£5.00 +£12.75 line rental||£10.00 +£12.75 line rental|
|off peak calls to 01,02,03, 0845 and 0870 numbers||anytime calls to 01,02,03, 0845 and 0870 numbers|
- Now just £5 a month for Orange Mobile Customers
- New shorter 12 month contract
- Orange Home broadband and Off Peak Calls plan – inclusive evening and weekend calls to UK landlines, 0870 and 0845 numbers
- Orange Line rental for just £12.75 a month – cheaper than competitors such as BT
- Up to 20 Meg download speeds & unlimited broadband usage
- No broadband connection fees or hidden costs
- Inclusive fast wireless ‘N’ class router & McAfee Family Protection with parental control
- Orange pay monthly customers who take broadband and calls can now enjoy inclusive access to 200k Wi-Fi hot spots across the UK
- Orange Wednesdays and Orange Film to Go